Co-Creation Support CLG is a not-for-profit, social enterprise.
It supports collaboration to produce mutually valued outcomes. The co-creation process involves bringing different parties together, for example service users and providers, to share ideas, solve problems and create better ways of doing things. Our approach engages the experiences, expertise and knowledge from all perspectives to come up with solutions to issues.
We are currently working on an Erasmus + funded project called Two Moons:
Two Moons in collaboration with partners in Italy, Finland and Romania. See project website https://twomoons.eu/
Two Moons My Human Rights, My Wellbeing Booklet now available
Latest Update Two Moons ‘Our Stories: Human Rights and Older People in Europe – A documentary theatre script now available
Latest Press Release: Stand Up For Older People’s Human Rights: Two Moons Documentary Theatre Script now available in 4 languages
Latest Two Moons Newsletter available:
Two Moons stories raise awareness across Europe of inequalities experienced by older people
- The workshop will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to deliver the Two Moons Documentary Theatre and Talkback to their audiences. The training will take place over one full day and provide an overview on delivering the monologues, staging the play and facilitating the talkback.
For further information on this educational resource see here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop is open to representatives from
- Older people’s organisations
- Advocacy organisations (working to strengthen and protect the human rights of older people as individuals and as service users) to use as a tool to increase awareness among their target audiences of their human rights and empower them to speak up for their rights
- Educators working with students of medicine, health and social care, law
- Public bodies and authorities such as County Council, Social Welfare; service providers such as nursing homes, day care centres, hospitals.
- Drama groups interested in productions tackling social issues
Some experience of public speaking or performance (e.g. acted in school play, musical) is required. Experience of facilitation is also recommended.
Further information on participating in the workshop is available here